Fastwrite: Going meta
Quickly read over your draft of p1. In two or three sentences, define your own project in writing it.
- Identify 5 or 6 keywords or images in Berger that you will use. (At least one of these keywords must come from each of the three essays.)
- Note one or two keywords that you will bring to your discussion of Berger.
- Note at least one important example you will quote and work with.
Defining a writer’s project: Three moves
- Describe in your own words what the writer is trying to do or achieve.
- Identify some keywords.
- Point to some important examples.
Berger Essay 3
- Bryan T
- Hana C
- Jen H
What commonalities run through these three accounts of Berger’s project? What differences of emphasis do you see?
Questions about p1 or Dropbox
- Thurs, 2/20, 10:00 am: Post p1 to your Dropbox folder.
- Fri, 2/21, class: Bring a print copy of your p1 with you to class.
- Mon, 2/24: No class
- Tues, 2/25, 10:00 am: Post the examples you will use for p2 to Dropbox.
- Wed, 2/26, class: Bring your examples to class. Be ready to discuss Berger Essays 4 and 5.