- One test case: selfies
- Other test cases? List five kinds of images you regularly create, post, or view.
e1.d1: Working with and against Berger
No p2. Everyone receives credit.
- Thurs, 2.27, 10:00 am: Post at least two images (one that Berger helps you understand, another that he doesn’t) to Dropbox.
- Fri, 2/28, class: Read Essay 7. Be ready to point to at least one way in which advertising (or what Berger calls “publicity”) functions differently now than when he discussed it in 1972.
- Mon, 3/04, class: Write a three- or four-sentence description of what you plan to write about for e1.d1. Bring this description and two (or more) images you plan to work with in your essay to class.
- Tues, 3/05: Post e1.d1. to your Group Dropbox folder.