Workshopping: Key Questions
- What works best
- What to work on next
- Questions from writer or teacher
Practice: Workshop the first few ¶s of “Places at the Table.”
- What details does the writer notice in the images they are discussing? What other details might they point to?
- How does the writer differ from or extend the ideas of Berger? How might they develop this line of thinking?
- Writers: Notes toward revision
- Readers: What is working about this process so far? What questions do you have?
- Mon, 3/10,class: Continue workshop.
- Tues, 3/11, 10:00 am. Email me your revision plan.