Moving from d2 to d3
Read through your essay once again. Highlight (a) the names of other writers, artists, or works you discuss; (b) words or phrases you take from someone else; and (c) important words or phrases that you bring to the discussion. Then draw on these words to create the following types of titles:
- Straightforward: This Is My Topic or Perspective
- Allusive: This Quotation Hints at My Topic or perspective
- Doubled: Straightforward Plus Allusive
- Wed, 3/26, class: Bring a printout of the most current version of your essay with you to class.
- Mon, 3/231, 11:59 pm: Post e1.d3 , along with your reflection on writing it, to your individual Dropbox folder. This essay will earn a letter grade.
- Have a great break!