The final draft of your second essay for this course is due on Thursday, May 6, at 10:00 am. Please title your document lastname e2d3.docx and post it to your individual Dropbox folder. This will be your last graded writing for this course.
The guidelines for this piece are the same as for e1d3. To summarize:
- Your essay should run at least 2,000 words. It should include an acknowledgments sections and a list of references.
- The title of your essay should identify both your topic and stance as a writer.
- Your prose should be carefully edited and proofread.
- Your document should be thoughtfully designed, with an effective use of fonts, images, and paratext.
- You should also submit a reflection on your writing that traces how your essay has evolved from the proposal stage through drafts and revisions to its final version..
I will use the same form in determining your grade as I did for essay one.
Good luck! I’m excited to see how you demonstrate in this essay what you’ve learned in this course!