Groups and schedule for p8 presentations
- Talk through your images with your group members. Tell them what point you want to make, and see what advice they have for you about how to order and arrange your images.
- Come up with a good title for each presentation. (This may not be the title of one of your essays.)
- Determine the sequence you will give your presentations in.
- Come up with a good title for your session as a whole.
- Email me your session title and individual presentation titles.
- Mon, 5/12, class: Presentations from Groups 1, 2, and 3
- Wed, 5/14, in class: Presentations fro m Groups 4, 5, and 6